&♥ Tagboard
Follow Train of My Life

&About her ♥
I like to help others, love fashion ♥ like to smile :)

I like to write & read and hope to be published.

&Gracias
Images taken from foto decadent.
Textures & brushes used from gender and JC.
Layout by colbydageek

Sun is in the sky oh why oh why would I want to be anywhere else?
Wednesday 5 August 2009 // 01:19
Well it is now morning, I am sipping from my cappuccino and typing this. Mmm, nice & frothy. I wonder if Starbucks do a delivery service to your home? I would love that. I'm feeling too comfy in my bed to get up and go down to Starbucks anyway. The craving is getting too much.
My brothers friends kept me up until 5 am, yes, my eyes are fine now.

Hmm...what to write.

It's summer now! Although it's been raining this week, the sun this morning is ok. One of my favourite things in life is to wake up to the intense sunlight slanting in through my bedroom window. As I walk around, parks will be filled with smoke in the air as people have portable bbq's with their friends, on the beach in barefoot there will be boys ogling at girls in their bikinis, eagerly trying to get a tan and attempting to find a summer romance. I just lay back, minding my own business, enjoying the heat rising to my skin, the warm summer glow that spreads across the horizon.
And of course, I do love the summer style!

Red heart sunglasses are so in right now! And I'm loving the aviators.



My fave items for this summer are denim shorts, jeggings (combination of leggings and jeans, new hot fashion trend!), off-shoulder tops and wavy hair.




Although I am addicted to my GHD'S (like, literally addicted!) they must go unfortunately and I must unveil my curling tongs. As my hair is afro I have to relax my hair first, put it in braids, leave it in for about an hour and then take them, out then put leaving mousse or conditioner in it so it stays. Add a bit of hairspray for the glossy finish, smooth feel and so it can stay! Wavy locks are the new straight.

What I love about summer is obviously the sun, no school, being able to wear light clothes and its actually acceptable, bbq's, garden swimming parties, water fights (that should have been top of the list!) and just having a damn good time without worrying about the stress of school wehn we go back in September.

Ooh! Guess what. I am loving hair bows, they are very cute and a great detail to summer hair, it's just that, I bought some ribbons from the shop the other day and despite watching numerous videos, trying every method and going to every site about making hair bows, they still turned out..let's say..not what I hoped for. *sigh* Lady Gaga however has spread a new fashion heatwave of her unique and indivual style by wearing hair bows made out of..hair! It's the hottest hair trend right now.



I turn the pages of my magazines, many fashion trends and beauty tips laying across every page. I made a promise to myself that I must keep a strict regime of washing my face every morning, although even making the promise yesterday I forgot to do it this morning. And my Body Shop natural cleanser has run out. My face is attacked with heat rashes and a lot of spots, I scream in anger as I study them carefully in my reflection in the mirror.

Most girls just slap a load of foundation to cover their spots, but it just increases more since their foundation is so oily it blocks the pores and therefore forms new spots. It's like a fight between the foundation and the wearer! For my beauty in summer I am not really bothered about spending up to an hour just making sure I look nice.

My faves are the Rimmel London Vinyl Carat 1000 lipgloss, it's so good. I have used many lipglosses but this by far is the best than the others I have used and tried. Since my lips are dark, not many ligplosses show on my lips, they just look like vaseline. This one is very vibrant and when the sun comes out my lips glisten like diamonds are layered on every centre of my shiny lips.

I put a little bit of mascara aswell. And sometimes maybe some foundation but not too much.

To make your cheeks look fuller here's a tip for blusher, if you have the dark skin tone (black/african american) get some dark red lipstick and put a bit on your cheeks making a circle shape, then with a lighter shade of lipstick (rosy pink, light pink) put it on top of the dark red lipstick and rub them in together until it beldns into your skin. It looks awesome!

For a olive skin tone (mariah carey)/ Asian/ Caucasian put on some rosy pink or light pink lipstick and rub it in to your skin. Most days I can't be bothered to put foundation or sometimes even mascara, so I just wear the lipgloss.

I found a weird and strange tip! Apparently rubbing a strawberry on a spot makes your skin a brighter complexion because the naturally occurring alpha-hydroxy acids in strawberries get rid of dead skins cells and help to clear up any blemishes.

Who knew that the deliciously-tasting strawberries that are also healthy for your body and immune system also help your skin aswell! If you try this method, wash your face or use your normal cleanser to get rid of any makeup or dirt and then cut one fresh strawberry in half and rub the cut sides on your face. Wait a few minutes, then rinse your face with water and pat dry with a towel! Its's rumoured to be a miracle exfoliator. [Be careful if your skin is ultra-sensitive though and don't do this trick if you are allergic to strawberries in any way] (:

As I surf the web if you are one who likes internet shopping ASOS.com and forever21.com are my number one sites for this summer! Check out the swimwear at ASOS.com . ♥♥ I have fallen in love. And if your one who's cleavage is not very big, you can boost it up with some of their padded bikinis.

As famously seen on Lady Gaga, her extraordinary but impudent attitude shows any girl can wear this chic tankini:




If you are one though for the Kate Moss Look, and have that admiring confidence, then you can wear this modern but super cute high waisted skirted bikini!



This halter bikini however is simple but elegant, this will give you languid total assurance and grace that this is certainly a mouth-dropper! Make a statement at the beach or at swimming pool parties, be the one envied by the other girls. If you have an athletic structure, this is great for creating the illusion of curves, or if you have little curves, this is still perfect!



(Above swimwear available at ASOS.com)

On YouTube there is a user called bubzbeauty, I find her vids very inspirational and she has some great hair and beauty tips!

Remember CONFIDENCE is the best feature anyone can ever have. You could have all the latest clothes or beauty products before their even out in stores yet, but you NEED confidence! It brings out your inner beauty and confidence brings happiness. If you have low self-esteem instead of looking at yourself in the mirror and pointing out your bad points note your good points and it will feel amazing! Look in the mirror and go 'Hey beautiful' it might sound vain, but that's probably the best tip for a quick and easy confidence boost! Surround yourselves with the people and things that make you happy.

For cute and stylish japanese curls to look super great check out her video below:


Competition, free giveaway! Win free tanning lotion with bronzer to give you an absolutely enviable tan that makes you look beautiful! All you have to do is comment on this post with your views on the article, with your name and email, and I will draw the lucky name out of a hat, and will contact you to your email if you have won! Easy!

Have a great day, enjoy the sun, be safe, smile and check back tomorrow!

P.S Don't forget your sunscreen lotion or spray, SPF 15 + or higher, nothing is worse than an aching sun burn that stops you from having fun! Buy mini pocket ones that are easy to put in your bag, purse, pocket etc. , bring a hat for very hot days and don't stay in the sun for too long! Remember to wear sunglasses that look stylish and protect your eyes from the sun's rays!

xoxo

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



&Profile
Name, Wild Teen
class,
hobbies/interests, a lot =p
birthdate, 27/08
horoscope, aha
etc. etc.

Soo..yeah :D this is the new site look.

&Contact Me
Message Me

&Pages
Home
About
FAQ
Shop
Competitions

&♥Past..
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009