&♥ Tagboard
Follow Train of My Life

&About her ♥
I like to help others, love fashion ♥ like to smile :)

I like to write & read and hope to be published.

&Gracias
Images taken from foto decadent.
Textures & brushes used from gender and JC.
Layout by colbydageek

About
Sunday 2 August 2009 // 08:06
I'm a teenager who is going to be a freshman in high school.
My interests are reading, writing, acting, making people happy, dancing, family, friends * ohhh...and smiling! :)

My site is called Train of my Life (formerly known as Thoughts of a Wild Teen although the domain remains the same) because I believe that my blog is like a train of my life, a journey filled with new challenges and twists. Discover new things and meet new people. So hop onto the train of my life and have a ride of a lifetime with thrills and delight, there may be some bumps but some times it goes at a fine speed. Are you ready to aboard the train of my life?

I started this site to give advice to other teenage girls and to give you an insight on my everyday life that you probably can relate to. Not only about my thoughts, but also tips to make you confident, give you success and become stress-free.

I like to help others and put a smile on their faces. Nothing better than getting that warm feeling knowing you have helped someone else.

This site is updated daily :D

So follow my site to keep updated!

Have a great day and check back daily =)


&Profile
Name, Wild Teen
class,
hobbies/interests, a lot =p
birthdate, 27/08
horoscope, aha
etc. etc.

Soo..yeah :D this is the new site look.

&Contact Me
Message Me

&Pages
Home
About
FAQ
Shop
Competitions

&♥Past..
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009