&♥ Tagboard
Follow Train of My Life

&About her ♥
I like to help others, love fashion ♥ like to smile :)

I like to write & read and hope to be published.

&Gracias
Images taken from foto decadent.
Textures & brushes used from gender and JC.
Layout by colbydageek

FAQ
Friday 31 July 2009 // 09:24
Here find out some commonly asked questions by my site visitors.

Q: Why did you start this site?
A: I was bored one day in the summer and thought I might start a blog of my thoughts about being a teenager, I wasn't really interested in getting my site popular, it was just a place for me to relax and write down my thoughts, basically like an online diary =) It is filled with thoughts & feelings of a simple everyday girl.

Q: Did you ever think you would become a teenage blogger online celebrity?
A: Not really. Like I said it was just a place for me to share my thoughts with the world and help others, the online "celebrity" image never came into my mind.

Q: What's the aim of this site?
A: Happiness and love is contagious if you have found your happiness and want to share it with others. I like to spread joy and euphoria to others around me, even people who don't like me, I don't return the hatred, I still return love because at the end of the day we're all people and we should all get along =) No matter what race, origin or nationality we're from who cares, we are still all human!

I believe that Confidence is the key to living life happily. With confidence, you are comfortable and you feel good about yourself. A way to get to happiness then is to feel good about yourself when you think about yourself, so you associate yourself with being happy. Confidence boosts happiness. Therefore Thoughts of a Wild Teen is created to help teenagers & young women pick up confidence in themselves. Nothing should come in the way of one feeling beautiful. Art can be expressed through many forms and Happiness, Peace & Love form together as a creative family which can represent who we are. So through Thoughts of a Wild Teen, we are on a learning curve together and exploring new innovations.

Q: Do you care what people think of you?
A: No! I like to live life happily. We only have one shot of life, so don't let misery waste it. If people don't like me or spread rumours it hurts sometimes but I shrug it all off and still smile! It's my life, and not theirs. I can do what I want without being judged, only God can judge me :D

Q: How do I send you my problems?
A: You can send me your problems on the 'Contact' page on the top right hand side. Feel free to send me any messages or stress problems you have whether it's exams, depression, friends, family, bullying etc. I will help you out asap! I like to help others, it's good to give and make others happy =D

Q: I think your fake & stupid.
A: Thanks for the compliment :) Have a good day ♥

Q: Your blog sucks.
A: Again, thanks for checking it out. Not everyone is going to like my blog. Hate it or Love it, I don't care. Hope you have a nice day =]

If you have any questions you would like to ask me that haven't been answered on this page just hit my 'Contact' page with your question(s) and I will get back to you!


&Profile
Name, Wild Teen
class,
hobbies/interests, a lot =p
birthdate, 27/08
horoscope, aha
etc. etc.

Soo..yeah :D this is the new site look.

&Contact Me
Message Me

&Pages
Home
About
FAQ
Shop
Competitions

&♥Past..
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009